Back to Archives Home
Big Google Sheets nerd here. I love using spreadsheets to track various things and organize data. I've created numerous spreadsheets that I have recycled for various projects and some of the more polished ones are listed here.
Things I need Google Sheets to add:
- Add a "Conditional formatting..." option to the right click context menu when selecting cells.
- Fix "chart bugging" when editing source data from a large sheet.
- Add check/tick box customization options (changing the icon).
- Make =QUERY queries auto-change with sheet changes.
- Why is a blank cell equal to ""... but a "" cell not =ISBLANK()?
File > Make a copy
- Valorant RR HistoryHigh Fidelity: Track RR gains and losses. Track win rate across days, maps, agents, and more. Generate a W/L display for your Discord status.
- Finance TemplateBeta: Track spending across accounts, planned expenses, available money for the week, and more.
- Book Pacer: One page target, one end date. Find out how many pages you should read per day to finish a book by a certain date with data visualization. Enter your target in the C column and log your progress in the E column.
- Advanced Book Pacer: Just like the Book Pacer above, but allows for multiple page targets over the duration of the book. Set targets in the E column, log progress in F column.
- Reading Log/List: Track the books you read and when along with the length of them. Audiobook support too!
- Backpack and EDCUpdated!: The things that I carry on me and in my bag.
- Bugs and Features Under Construction: List of bugs and features requests across major applications.
- Crossword Speedrun Analysis: An analysis on the suspicious runs submitted to the 100th Anniversary of the Crossword Puzzle leaderboard on speedrun.com.
- Portal 2 Co-op Players: A log of all the random queue players I find in Portal 2 Co-op with data visualization for player quality on days and time, individual player stats, and total games.
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Mod Ideas: A collection of my mod ideas for KTaNE.